Workshop 101: How To Establish Your Business Presence via LinkedIn
When: Custom dates to suit.
Where: Custom locations to suit.
Curious to learn how to establish your business presence via LInkedin?
Are you a small business owner? Business professional? Consultant? Are your customers other businesses? Consumers?
Carlos will teach you the things you need to know to not only have a social business presence on LinkedIn but to also use it to build business relationships.
Walk away at the classes' end with a better and more grounded understanding of this phenomena called "social media marketing", "social business" or the more conventional "online marketing".
Our learning environment will be a beautiful conference room at Intelligent Office in San Francisco which seats 12 - 15 attendees comfortably. Bring your laptop along with your curiosity and questions!
In This LinkedIn Workshop You Will Learn:
- Why to use LinkedIn when looking for business allies or clients.
- How to benefit from the various "Home" page features such as: the empty box (where you can post "Updates"), "Who's Viewed Your Profile", "Your LinkedIn Network" and others.
- How to navigate the site and find the various useful "Settings" features.
- How to build your Profile including where to use "keywords" so your profile can be found.
- How to create a custom URL.
- The art of receiving "Recommendations".
- How useful the "Companies" link is for the mining of leads.
- How to use "Search" especially the highly productive "Advanced" feature.
My Other Topics and Speaking Recommendations
Our Learning Environment
Intelligent Office of San Francisco provides a new, smarter, and more cost effective way of working and doing business. They are more than an executive or virtual office; they become an extension of your business and help you with the routine so you can focus on the important.
Their 100 Pine Street facility is centrally located in the Financial District and only a block away from the Embarcadero BART/Muni station and Market Street.