Workshop 103: How to Use Visuals in Social Media to Build Your Brand
When: Custom dates to suit.
Where: Custom locations to suit.
Visuals, be it photographs or videos, do say more than a thousand words. And quickly.
Photos and videos are key marketing components that quickly communicate who you are and what your business does or sells.
Are you a small business owner? Business professional? Consultant? Are your customers other businesses? Consumers?
This is the second of a 3 part series of social media marketing workshops geared toward business professionals looking to learn how to use social media marketing tools to not only have a social business presence but to also build and nurture business relationships. Joining me in teaching this visuals workshop will be SF based pro photographer Kathryn MacDonald.
This workshop will educate you on how to most efficiently and effectively use imagery (photos & videos) with various social media marketing and image sharing platforms to increase your social business presence.
You Will Learn
- How to take better photos with your smartphone camera by understanding how features such as HDR, exposure and focus work.
- How to utilize natural light, composition and image processing apps to create impactful photos.
- How to tell a story with your photos.
- How to set up photo sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- How to ask questions and seek opinions of your online connections to start and engage in a conversation.
- How to use images to build your brand.
- How to use visuals as a customer service tool.
- Most importantly, how to use visuals to humanize your brand.
My Other Topics and Speaking Recommendations
I have spoken to many kinds of audiences and am grateful to have over seventy-five LinkedIn based "Recommendations". Most notably, I was Nordstrom San Francisco Centre's social media business concierge for two years.
Joining me as co-presenter for this workshop is SF based pro photographer Kathryn MacDonald of Kathryn MacDonald Photography & Web Marketing who will share her tips on how to take better photos with your smartphone camera.